Censorship

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Lots of questions for Musk about where the line is, then. The bloated cheeto instigated his useful idiots to attack a sitting session of Congress. A woman was killed and others suffered medical events that led to their death, all fomented by the cheeto. That's not a line in the sand for Musk?

What is, then? 

A secondary point is, does TFG come crawling back thanks to Musk's charity? Can his ego allow that? I haven't seen anyone really talking about that. TFG himself said he wouldn't come back to Twitter if the ban was lifted, but I don't know if that's true.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, knapplc said:

Lots of questions for Musk about where the line is, then. The bloated cheeto instigated his useful idiots to attack a sitting session of Congress. A woman was killed and others suffered medical events that led to their death, all fomented by the cheeto. That's not a line in the sand for Musk?

What is, then? 

A secondary point is, does TFG come crawling back thanks to Musk's charity? Can his ego allow that? I haven't seen anyone really talking about that. TFG himself said he wouldn't come back to Twitter if the ban was lifted, but I don't know if that's true.

You're just hysterical about everything huh

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What is, then? 

Do you believe that all accounts that promote violence should be banned? I am ok with that as long as it is applied to everyone...including leaders from other political parties and countries. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

HAHAHA Please name an organization more corrupt than the US government.

You proved my point. Thanks. 

Fact is, you claim everyone else is brainwashed or indoctrinated…..meanwhile, you are radical in your own thoughts because of media that you have obviously consumed. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jaws said:

Do you believe that all accounts that promote violence should be banned? I am ok with that as long as it is applied to everyone...including leaders from other political parties and countries. 

Definitely. Anyone whose actions or words promotes the kind of assault on congress that we witnessed should be banned. 

If that's not ban-worthy, what is?

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Definitely. Anyone whose actions or words promotes the kind of assault on congress that we witnessed should be banned. 

If that's not ban-worthy, what is?

Just congress? I am ok with a ban on anyone promoting violence. 

2 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

How about on SCOTUS?

The phrase "a call to arms" is not by itself a call to violence although it can be. The phrase means to call to action to confront something together.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/call-to-arms

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/call-to-arms

Whether it's a call for violence is based on the context around the phrase.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You proved my point. Thanks. 

Fact is, you claim everyone else is brainwashed or indoctrinated…..meanwhile, you are radical in your own thoughts because of media that you have obviously consumed. 

You constantly post tweets from a guy with a Ukraine flag in their twitter name because he satisfies your anti-trump kink... something about glass houses and stones...

• Plus1 2