Censorship

Again, Elon Musk used his first 24 hours as the owner of Twitter to promote the entirely unfounded theory that Paul Pelosi was attacked in a gay lover's spat, and not in a home invasion by a political adversary. 

That's his right. I guess.

But it's really weird to claim it as a victory for free speech. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

I agree with Warren, and it seems that Elon may have already been selective with accounts as alleged with his Ex Amber. Maybe Elon pooped in her bed first and he doesn’t want it to get out. :D I also believe that Twitter was already banning folks in a biased way. Maybe we traded one bias for another.

10 minutes ago, nic said:

I agree with Warren, and it seems that Elon may have already been selective with accounts as alleged with his Ex Amber. Maybe Elon pooped in her bed first and he doesn’t want it to get out. :D I also believe that Twitter was already banning folks in a biased way. Maybe we traded one bias for another.

I agree with Jim.  It's Elon's company.  If he wants to turn it into a s#!t hole and suffer whatever happens, more power to him...

And if it turns into a cesspool of threats of violence and conspiracies and Apple and Google decide to not put it on their platforms, that's also their decision.

Discrimination based on idiocy is sadly not outlawed by the Constitution.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, funhusker said:

I agree with Jim.  It's Elon's company.  If he wants to turn it into a s#!t hole and suffer whatever happens, more power to him...

And if it turns into a cesspool of threats of violence and conspiracies and Apple and Google decide to not put it on their platforms, that's also their decision.

Discrimination based on idiocy is sadly not outlawed by the Constitution.

He does have the right to do what he wants with the company.  Apple has the right to do what they want.  

But, some seem to think apple should be punished by the government just because they might decide not to offer the app in their App Store. Which, was a lie that Elon pushed.  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1