Censorship

6 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  No, I got the joke, it was good!

I just wanted to know if you think the Bidens should be investigated. 

I'm fine with Hunter being investigated, but he's part of the elite like Trump and nothing will happen but some PR and shouting. But there isn't a reason for the House to be investigating as he isn't part of the government.

45 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm fine with Hunter being investigated, but he's part of the elite like Trump and nothing will happen but some PR and shouting. But there isn't a reason for the House to be investigating as he isn't part of the government.

If it’s shown his old man was a beneficiary at some point then there was a reason. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

If it’s shown his old man was a beneficiary at some point then there was a reason. 

Sure, but there's no evidence of that. The House needs to let the DOJ handle the investigation. And if that's really the concern, then the House will of course investigate Trump's kids.

I guess I don't really care since none of the elite are going to have any consequences given what Trump has gotten away with.

12 hours ago, Decked said:

Donald Trump, Andrew Tate, Cathy Griffin, Jordan Peterson, & The Babylon Bee back on Twitter 

I've been wondering what would happen when Orange Man Bad is let back. Does he go back? Because doing so would be a tacit admission that he's accepting Elon's charity.

Egos are a hard thing to overcome.

My guess is he'll come crawling back. His platform is doing even worse than twitter. Much bigger audience for his ego.

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

I've been wondering what would happen when Orange Man Bad is let back. Does he go back? Because doing so would be a tacit admission that he's accepting Elon's charity.

Egos are a hard thing to overcome.

My guess is he'll come crawling back. His platform is doing even worse than twitter. Much bigger audience for his ego.

He will fold Truth Social and declare victory. And he will probably be right.