Censorship

57 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It's capitalism. I guess you don't like that? Book publishers have the right to decide what books they publish.

You are against American values. This is just one of dozens of examples I've seen. You are anti-American.

Depending on the contract, capitalism may dictate they pay damages to him

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, commando said:

NDJ...curious....were you in DC taking part in these riots?   and do you plan on taking part in the next 1?   you seem like someone who is a good trump foot soldier.....wondering if you are planning on taking part in the rebellion.

You might have better luck asking Archy1221. Reliable source have said he lent his Notre Dame Joe login to Trump.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Lack of standards at Twitter is pretty appalling. 

Disgusting.  But probably a good reason to start cleaning House, starting with Trump.

I’m just putting puzzle pieces together here, but I wouldn’t be surprised to find out “hang mike Pence” is trending because of these seditionist groups.  Trump tweeted about Mike Pence betraying him, and this starts to trend?  Color me shocked!

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Lack of standards at Twitter is pretty appalling. 

No it is not.  This horrible threat to Pence is on Trump and Trump alone.  This image exemplifies exactly why Twitter banned the orange piece of sh!t in the first place.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Disgusting.  But probably a good reason to start cleaning House, starting with Trump.

I’m just putting puzzle pieces together here, but I wouldn’t be surprised to find out “hang mike Pence” is trending because of these seditionist groups.  Trump tweeted about Mike Pence betraying him, and this starts to trend?  Color me shocked!

You are probably right about why it’s trending, combined with people linking stories about it.  The point being, why is twitter trending a threat to the sitting Vice President while also claiming a moral attitude toward Trump and many others.  
Twitter has zero standards and it’s all arbitrary based on a few cry babies in charge there.  Isn’t Iran’s supreme leader on Twitter?  Louis Farrakhan?  

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

No it is not.  This horrible threat to Pence is on Trump and Trump alone.  This image exemplifies exactly why Twitter banned the orange piece of sh!t in the first place.

Cool, so it seems you are happy with Twitter endorsing that language.  Tsk tsk.  More rational people might think it isn’t too hard for Twitter to take that trending statement down.  

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

You are probably right about why it’s trending, combined with people linking stories about it.  The point being, why is twitter trending a threat to the sitting Vice President while also claiming a moral attitude toward Trump and many others.  
Twitter has zero standards and it’s all arbitrary based on a few cry babies in charge there.  Isn’t Iran’s supreme leader on Twitter?  Louis Farrakhan?  

Iran’s leader is, I was actually looking at his account last night to see how it compared to Trump’s use of Twitter.

I had to stop.  It made me sad thinking about how he sounded so much more level headed on social media than the POTUS.

I only looked at posts for the last couple weeks, small sample size I admit.

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Cool, so it seems you are happy with Twitter endorsing that language.  Tsk tsk.  More rational people might think it isn’t too hard for Twitter to take that trending statement down.  

When did I suggest I was happy about it?  And you continue to subtly, or not in some cases, defend Trumpism and have the gall to suggest I'm irrational?

• Plus1 1