Censorship

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

she paid for that stunt.   soundly criticized by a wide cast of people from all sides.     we criticized her right here on huskerboard for that stunt.    i still don't see how that compares to inciting a violent invasion of the capitol.  and why the far right thinks it justifies trump doing it.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, commando said:

she paid for that stunt.   soundly criticized by a wide cast of people from all sides.     we criticized her right here on huskerboard for that stunt.    i still don't see how that compares to inciting a violent invasion of the capitol.  and why the far right thinks it justifies trump doing it.

Inciting violence against the sitting President and it looks like the Tweet is still up?  I would think inciting violence against a President should get the ban treatment if twitter holds same standards but they don’t. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Inciting violence against the sitting President and it looks like the Tweet is still up?  I would think inciting violence against a President should get the ban treatment if twitter holds same standards but they don’t. 

wait...i thought they banned that a long time ago?   is it really up or is someone bringing up a stored file from somewhere?

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If only the poster was talking about that you would be correct.  

If Twitter is going to suspend Trump for inciting protesters to riot, then it needs to apply that same standard to the countless left wing politicians and pundits who have done the exact same thing for months on this platform. Otherwise, they’re lying about their real reasons.

it sure seems like he is saying that they did.    

1 minute ago, commando said:

wait...i thought they banned that a long time ago?   is it really up or is someone bringing up a stored file from somewhere?

Quite honestly, I did something I shouldn’t have and took his word for it.  Bad on me, so I can’t positively state it is still up.   Not even sure how to find out without scrolling through her history which I ain’t doing. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

If Twitter is going to suspend Trump for inciting protesters to riot, then it needs to apply that same standard to the countless left wing politicians and pundits who have done the exact same thing for months on this platform. Otherwise, they’re lying about their real reasons.

it sure seems like he is saying that they did.    

Inciting protestors to riot is the key phrase here.  Capital never mentioned here but was by you.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Inciting protestors to riot is the key phrase here.  Capital never mentioned here but was by you.  

i do put a little more importance on storming the capitol.....and as i recall......people were sayign people had a right to protest, not riot.    but maybe i missed president obama telling black people burn and pillage.

• Plus1 1