Censorship

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He did and it depends on the time point of the futures market you were looking at.   It literally could have been rising from a futures low all the way to the open, as TSLA was positive 7 minutes after the open.  not to mention someone posted the article after the TSLA/NASDAQ spread for say was established.  

So…..What’s the implication or reason for the article?  

It seems like a pretty standard stock market article based on the tweet/headline when a major stockholder sells shares. I don't think it really has much to do with censorship though.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

It seems like a pretty standard stock market article based on the tweet/headline when a major stockholder sells shares. I don't think it really has much to do with censorship though.

Correct.  There's really nothing radical about the article and it was correct.

I posted it here mainly that I find it interesting that he's selling more Tesla stock.  I was wondering if he's needing to pump more money into Twitter.

I find it odd that someone would have a problem with the article.  

The people who believe that Elon Musk's forays into pop culture and political discussion are a detriment to his business tend to be Tesla stockholders. He drives them crazy. This has been going on a few years, now. 

But wow did he have a window there. My wife and teenage son bought a dozen Tesla shares for around $250/share. He kept a close watch and sold his six shares at $850 per share, which helped him buy a 1990 Mazda Miata that he recently totaled. He was a little bummed when Tesla kept going over $1,000 a share, but in hindsight he got out while the getting was good. He is now skateboarding to class. 

We live in Tesla country, but right now the hot car is the Chevy Bolt. 

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The people who believe that Elon Musk's forays into pop culture and political discussion are a detriment to his business tend to be Tesla stockholders. He drives them crazy. This has been going on a few years, now. 

But wow did he have a window there. My wife and teenage son bought a dozen Tesla shares for around $250/share. He kept a close watch and sold his six shares at $850 per share, which helped him buy a 1990 Mazda Miata that he recently totaled. He was a little bummed when Tesla kept going over $1,000 a share, but in hindsight he got out while the getting was good. He is now skateboarding to class. 

We live in Tesla country, but right now the hot car is the Chevy Bolt. 

Dude...what color Miata?

The red one was FIRE back in the day!  My English teacher had one.

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Dude...what color Miata?

The red one was FIRE back in the day!  My English teacher had one.

"Ow! Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad", just popped into my head. Is there more to to this teacher story?