Censorship

28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think it’s quite funny those dolts are getting a taste of their own medicine. 

I find it funny how right wingers seem to get all supportive of someone who sells them that “I’m not like those evil liberals that are destroying everything good in America”….only to find out they are the same or worse and the right wingers end up loving them even more because of it.

It really makes the righties look like idiots over and over. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it funny how right wingers seem to get all supportive of someone who sells them that “I’m not like those evil liberals that are destroying everything good in America”….only to find out they are the same or worse and the right wingers end up loving them even more because of it.

It really makes the righties look like idiots over and over. 

I don’t doubt that Elon seems to be hypocritical on a few of the suspensions.   It is very very very funny though that it’s happening to a few leftists clowns and now people here are in an uproar.   Yet prior to Musk ownership, it was, “ well it’s a private business and they can do what they want” around here when it happened to accounts on the other side.  LOL.  

• Plus1 1