Censorship

21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would like to continue to see opposing points of view.  BTW..I was the one posting about other countries laughing at our censorship.   

Good reminder to avoid speaking in absolutes when referring to people views.  

germany also bans the display of swastikas.   that means a lot of trumps most ardent  supporters wouldn't like germanys censorship.  as a replacement they like to use......the stars and bars.   

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would like to continue to see opposing points of view.  BTW..I was the one posting about other countries laughing at our censorship.   

Good reminder to avoid speaking in absolutes when referring to people views.  

I stand by my absolute opinion of NDJ.  

7 hours ago, ScarletRevival said:

If by worst you mean best, then you are correct.

In my lifetime,  Carter and Obama-er-uh-er-uh were the worst bar none.

Fun fact: trump has been impeached twice as many times as two times more than Carter and Obama combined. He set a record for being impeached!

Another fun fact: trump lost the popular vote twice, going 0-2. Carter and Obama went a combined 3-1 with the popular vote.

Final fun fact: Combined, Carter and Obama attempted to overthrow the duly elected government zero times. trump has them beat there with one attempt!

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Fun fact: trump has been impeached twice as many times as Carter and Obama combined. He set a record for being impeached!

Another fun fact: trump lost the popular vote twice, going 0-2. Carter and Obama went a combined 3-1 with the popular vote.

Final fun fact: Combined, Carter and Obama attempted to overthrow the duly elected government zero times. trump has them beat there with one attempt!

Fun fact: mathematically incorrect 

Fun fact:  popular vote does not matter in Presidential elections 

• Plus1 1

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Obviously the path Republicans are happy with since they haven't won it since 1988.

Sure about that? 

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So "two times more than" instead of "twice as many times."

Got it. Poor phrasing on my part. I'll edit.

Two times more than zero is still zero

• Plus1 1