Censorship

26 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I doubt trump is suing anyone, let alone two corporations that can buy & sell him several times over, each. 

This is a publicity stunt. 

he will fund raise to be able to sue them.  and the rubes will send him money to do it.    

• Plus1 1
Just now, commando said:

he will fund raise to be able to sue them.  and the rubes will send him money to do it.    

He'll use the threat of a suit as a fundraiser, that's for sure. But that's as far as any of this will ever go. 

trump has way more to lose than to gain if something like this were to go to trial. 

Just now, knapplc said:

He'll use the threat of a suit as a fundraiser, that's for sure. But that's as far as any of this will ever go. 

trump has way more to lose than to gain if something like this were to go to trial. 

i didn't say he would sue them...i said he would fleece his sheep based on the promise to do so.   

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s so disgusting that it’s amazing to watch. 

In a morbid sort of way, the intellectual downfall of half our country is entertaining. 

On the other hand, that party is going to win the House of Representatives on that platform which is decidedly not funny. Or, is it still funny because it adds to the morbidity?

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

In a morbid sort of way, the intellectual downfall of half our country is entertaining. 

On the other hand, that party is going to win the House of Representatives on that platform which is decidedly not funny. Or, is it still funny because it adds to the morbidity?

I don't think it's funny at all.  It's like watching the most amazing car crash.  

25 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Only a tiny fraction of Americans actually give campaign contributions to political candidates, parties or PACs. The ones who give contributions large enough to be itemized (over $200) is even smaller.  https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/donor-demographics 

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Only a tiny fraction of Americans actually give campaign contributions to political candidates, parties or PACs. The ones who give contributions large enough to be itemized (over $200) is even smaller.  https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/donor-demographics 

I've always been curious about people who donate to campaigns, or who go to campaign rallies. I can think of thousands of things I'd rather do than go to a campaign rally.

• Plus1 2
Just now, knapplc said:

I've always been curious about people who donate to campaigns, or who go to campaign rallies. I can think of thousands of things I'd rather do than go to a campaign rally.

Amen!

I get it if you are doing a paper or a class or if the person running is someone you know but even that is a stretch.  

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I went to one in Des Moines once for George W. Bush.  I came away with one thought.  His wife and daughters were pretty hot.  The rest of it was pretty forgettable.  

• Oh Yeah! 1