Censorship

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I went to one in Des Moines once for George W. Bush.  I came away with one thought.  His wife and daughters were pretty hot.  The rest of it was pretty forgettable.  

That’s an interesting view of what’s “pretty hot” :)

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I forgot all about that!

I had a book of CDs (well over 100) that got stolen from my car out at a pasture party…

Haha!

In college, one of my roomates had a Wrangler.  He borrowed some CD's from me and one night someone unzipped the soft top and took one CD, mine!  It happened to be Midnight Oil in a New Jack Huster CD case!

To this day we still joke about.

Actually Govt colluding with big tech could blew up the "we are a private company and can sensor what we want" argument. 

And after a great statement on Cuba we go back to dumb a$$ comments when asked about Facebook. 

"They’re killing people," Biden responded. "The only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated, and they’re killing people."

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, nic said:

Actually Govt colluding with big tech could blew up the "we are a private company and can sensor what we want" argument. 

And after a great statement on Cuba we go back to dumb a$$ comments when asked about Facebook. 

"They’re killing people," Biden responded. "The only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated, and they’re killing people."

How is this a dumb a$$ comment?  

Yes, some people have legit reasons for not getting vaccinated.  But I’d wager most of the people who are unvaccinated site some dumb a$$ reason they saw on social media or right-wing news that regurgitated said social media.  And these are the people that are getting hospitalized and dying.

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, funhusker said:

How is this a dumb a$$ comment?  

Yes, some people have legit reasons for not getting vaccinated.  But I’d wager most of the people who are unvaccinated site some dumb a$$ reason they saw on social media or right-wing news that regurgitated said social media.  And these are the people that are getting hospitalized and dying.

People should get vaccinated but they are not killing anyone by being sick.  Covid-19 is. 

• Plus1 1