Censorship

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Hahaha, pretty rich coming from the guy not sure how much humans are causing climate change or isn't convinced that Abbot or DeSantis aren't harming their constituents with their COVID policies.

Yesterday I accurately attacked the motivations of a far-right group who captured video of one idiotic teacher. Their goal is convince the political right that the Education system is a liberal brainwashing machine in order to sow distrust. This sort of anti-intellectual populism is dangerous. The pandemic is demonstrating that right now. 

And your doing it again:dunno

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Did not the whole world laugh and mock the one who proclaimed the earth was round?  Was not Noah laughed at and mocked until the day the rains came?  Did not the whole medical community think that cocaine was a viable way to treat illness?  Did not the whole medical community believe that smoking was actually good for you and doctors smoked?  Did not the whole medical community believe that leaches were a viable way to treat illness?  

Everyone would still be smoking everywhere, and we would still be taking cocaine and using leaches to cure our illnesses but THANK GOD someone spoke up and said "wait a minute, I think this is wrong!".  

BE that person.  BE the one to stand up to those who want you to be caged and controlled.  Freedom is amazing and should never be traded in for anything else.  Those who want to live their lives with their brain hooked on what it is told to do and their eyes buried in sand, please do us freedom loving American patriots a favor and move to a communist country where you never have to use your brain again and you can just sit back, relax and do as you are told by the state run media.  After all, they only have your best interest in mind right?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And your doing it again:dunno

Here ya go, a link to NASA talking about how humans cause Climate Change (since you're unsure and all) I've taken the liberty to not source a fringe group known for guerrilla reporting or entrapment tactics: https://www.google.com/amp/s/climate.nasa.gov/causes.amp

As far as the video, I've made my stance clear. Their goal is to sow doubt in the education system, which is why you're so happy they caught him. I see one crazy teacher being bad at their job, you see the education system being "exposed".

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Hahaha, pretty rich coming from the guy not sure how much humans are causing climate change or isn't convinced that Abbot or DeSantis aren't harming their constituents with their COVID policies.

Yesterday I accurately attacked the motivations of a far-right group who captured video of one idiotic teacher. Their goal is convince the political right that the Education system is a liberal brainwashing machine in order to sow distrust. This sort of anti-intellectual populism is dangerous. The pandemic is demonstrating that right now. 

Would that be the same pandemic that is currently ravaging 80% vaccinated Israel?   The vaccine curtain of lies is starting to fade.....quick!  Roll out the booster! 

"Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at John Hopkins School of Medicine, during an appearance on The Vince Coglianese Show, said individuals formerly infected with COVID-19 are seven times more likely then vaccinated people to fight off the virus."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-makary-says-natural-immunity-is-more-effective-then-vaccine-immunity/ar-AAMX3sM

Is the entire earth forgetting that this virus will be making its rounds every year now forever?  That it will be another thing to get along with the cold and flu each year?  Those who think we can run and hide from it are delusional.  Those who think that taking an experimental drug that has NO LONG-TERM STUDIES (seem to be saying this a lot today) is a good idea rather than have natural immunity.  Well turns out John Hopkins University Professor says natural immunity is far better.  I await your 'debunking' of this one lol.  Please enjoy this short interaction that has to do with censorship in the meantime:

Communist #1:  "Boy!  It is getting harder and harder to 'debunk' all of these doctors, whistle-blowers, intellectuals, journals, scientists, and just darned curious people!"

Communist #2:  "Well, we could just censor them all.  That would make this whole thing a lot easier!"

Communist #1:  "Bingo!  That is it!  Why did I not think of this before!"

Communist #2:  "Now we just need to figure out how to stop people from thinking for themselves, then we would be set!"

Communist #1:  "As a control freak, this is my dream..."

End scene. 

• Plus1 3

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

How do you know this exactly?  Feel free to post where I have said this.  

You haven't, I'm just trying to infer your glee in a shady far right outlet catching one nutty teacher. You posted it in a thread called "The Democrat Utopia" which is why I came to that conclusion.

If you believe the education system is not full of these types of teachers - free of any sort of liberal agenda - you are free to state as much.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You haven't, I'm just trying to infer your glee in a shady far right outlet catching one nutty teacher. You posted it in a thread called "The Democrat Utopia" which is why I came to that conclusion.

If you believe the education system is not full of these types of teachers - free of any sort of liberal agenda - you are free to state as much.

It’s not full of them.  

• Plus1 3

32 minutes ago, Bledred said:

Would that be the same pandemic that is currently ravaging 80% vaccinated Israel?   The vaccine curtain of lies is starting to fade.....quick!  Roll out the booster! 

"Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at John Hopkins School of Medicine, during an appearance on The Vince Coglianese Show, said individuals formerly infected with COVID-19 are seven times more likely then vaccinated people to fight off the virus."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-makary-says-natural-immunity-is-more-effective-then-vaccine-immunity/ar-AAMX3sM

Is the entire earth forgetting that this virus will be making its rounds every year now forever?  That it will be another thing to get along with the cold and flu each year?  Those who think we can run and hide from it are delusional.  Those who think that taking an experimental drug that has NO LONG-TERM STUDIES (seem to be saying this a lot today) is a good idea rather than have natural immunity.  Well turns out John Hopkins University Professor says natural immunity is far better.  I await your 'debunking' of this one lol.  Please enjoy this short interaction that has to do with censorship in the meantime:

Communist #1:  "Boy!  It is getting harder and harder to 'debunk' all of these doctors, whistle-blowers, intellectuals, journals, scientists, and just darned curious people!"

Communist #2:  "Well, we could just censor them all.  That would make this whole thing a lot easier!"

Communist #2:  "Now we just need to figure out how to stop people from thinking for themselves, then we would be set!"

End scene. 

Wow, we got one in the wild here. There is so much crazy in here in not even sure how to unpack it all. 

But, you do realize that if the entire population were to get natural immunity it would lead to the deaths of millions, right? This is what you're advocating for. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Bledred said:

Did not the whole world laugh and mock the one who proclaimed the earth was round?  Was not Noah laughed at and mocked until the day the rains came?  Did not the whole medical community think that cocaine was a viable way to treat illness?  Did not the whole medical community believe that smoking was actually good for you and doctors smoked?  Did not the whole medical community believe that leaches were a viable way to treat illness?  

Everyone would still be smoking everywhere, and we would still be taking cocaine and using leaches to cure our illnesses but THANK GOD someone spoke up and said "wait a minute, I think this is wrong!".  

BE that person.  BE the one to stand up to those who want you to be caged and controlled.  Freedom is amazing and should never be traded in for anything else.  Those who want to live their lives with their brain hooked on what it is told to do and their eyes buried in sand, please do us freedom loving American patriots a favor and move to a communist country where you never have to use your brain again and you can just sit back, relax and do as you are told by the state run media.  After all, they only have your best interest in mind right?

Those people had evidence they could present to people.  Well, except for Noah...

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Bledred said:

End scene. 

You're an intellectual.  Make sure to read the part in your article where the doctor recommends the vaccine.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Bledred said:

So, in other words, BE that person who opens their mind so much that they have an agenda they are trying to find validation for so they search the internet till you find that one scientist that says it and it wipes out every other scientist on the plantet.

Great job!!!!

• Plus1 1