Censorship

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

He certainly cares that he be unfettered on twitter. I think anyone else's ability to spew whatever they like would be a tangential outcome to whatever he's doing.

This is first and foremost about him. 

If it's his company, he can do what he wants.  I'm on board with that.  But I still won't be on Twitter.

My guess is that he will scream "free speech here!" but at the same time will shape the conversations to be more pro-EV and other technologies along with limiting the reach of his competitors.  It would be dumb for him to to use this massive tool to improve his businesses.  He's too smart not to.

This is all about Elon. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Welcome back to HuskerBoard, huskerjock. 

What's your fascination with Musk? Are you all for open internets?

What’s not to like about Musk? Almost two months ago people cheered when Musk sent Starlink satellites to Ukraine & now people are losing their effing minds because he wants to buy Twitter. 

Its quite funny watching all of the leftist who cheered for censorship lose their effing minds today because someone got tired of all the censor BS 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 3
5 minutes ago, nic said:

Twitter becomes private, runs by Elon’s rules….and then they will be then ones complaining about how it corrupts free speech. The irony.

Rules that won’t be favored to one side of the isle now? Oh the horror

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
11 minutes ago, Apathy said:

What’s not to like abou

You mean aside from calling a guy who rescued kids trapped in a cave "pedo guy" because he (rightly) refused Elon's crazy pants idea of some whackadoo experimental submarine?

Nothing. Nothing at all.     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 minutes ago, Apathy said:

one side of the isle

"aisle"  :rolleyes:

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You mean aside from calling a guy who rescued kids trapped in a cave "pedo guy" because he (rightly) refused Elon's crazy pants idea of some whackadoo experimental submarine?

Nothing. Nothing at all.     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"aisle"  :rolleyes:

Lacks any rebuttal so they go after the grammar lol

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2