Censorship

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks for sharing. Interesting situation I hadn't heard about until now.

These can be challenging situations to navigate nowadays. If somebody wants me to call them a "she..." it doesn't really bother me. Sure, I'll do it. It really doesn't affect me at all. And I think this professor probably could've done so, too. But should he have been reprimanded and accused of creating a hostile environment? I don't believe so.

I think comedian Tom Segura said it best and it's pretty much exactly how I feel:

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is going to be interesting to watch. 

now he is competing with truth social?   parlor?  and others i don't recall?   i think he could have bought all those others for about $100 combined.   lol.

41 minutes ago, commando said:

now he is competing with truth social?   parlor?  and others i don't recall?   i think he could have bought all those others for about $100 combined.   lol.

Appears there is one left wing version too, "counter social". Everyone on the left and right to their echo chambers! JK everyone will stay on twitter and complain and fight - like they already do constantly - its the reason twitter exists. 

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Appears there is one left wing version too, "counter social". Everyone on the left and right to their echo chambers! JK everyone will stay on twitter and complain and fight - like they already do constantly - its the reason twitter exists. 

I honestly very seldom ever see something nasty or a fight on Twitter. 

• Plus1 1