The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

On 10/23/2020 at 9:28 AM, Danny Bateman said:

Good lord.

This entire debacle shows how desperate the GOP is to turn the conversation to anything EXCEPT their plans for the future and how to make our lives better.

Because they either A) don't have plans or B) their records are garbage.

better double check the issue polls.  Biden's stated position on energy and immigration is a loser.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:05 AM, knapplc said:

I still don't understand how having business dealings with China is a scandal.

Yet you were a top proclaimer in the Russia hoax. Try a search+replace where Biden->Trump and Russia->Ukraine_or_China.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Then who were those clowns last week who assured us it was a fake Russian something?  Don't you need to examine it first?

I think the general consensus is that both can be true. This can be a piece of Russian disinformation being spread through Rudy. It can also still be in his possession, not viewed by independent examiners. He may not want it to be scrutinized because the meta data my blow up the entire story. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I think the general consensus is that both can be true. This can be a piece of Russian disinformation being spread through Rudy. It can also still be in his possession, not viewed by independent examiners. He may not want it to be scrutinized because the meta data my blow up the entire story. 

the FBI has had the laptop since December.  Which raises the question of why it wasn't discussed during the impeachment sham. 

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

the FBI has had the laptop since December.  Which raises the question of why it wasn't discussed during the impeachment sham. 

maybe because it's a big nothing burger.   Maybe because it's russian propaganda given to a crazy old fool who is easily tricked by actors and/or spies? Maybe because no one is falling for the emails schtick again this time except the most gullible amongst the trump supporters? 

• Plus1 5

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

What was turned over was clearly not Hunter's hard drive. The FBI isn't inclined to waste their time on something so amateurish.

8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I thought what was turned over to the FBI was the External Hard Drive that was purchased after the item was dropped off for repairs. Anything that was copied over from the internal SSD to an external hard drive would be considered tainted. That's because items can be corrupted or added to the external hard drive to make it seem like it was part of the original copy. That's why if this was really an issue, I believe the FBI would have attempted to subpoena the laptop. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I thought what was turned over to the FBI was the External Hard Drive that was purchased after the item was dropped off for repairs. Anything that was copied over from the internal SSD to an external hard drive would be considered tainted. That's because items can be corrupted or added to the external hard drive to make it seem like it was part of the original copy. That's why if this was really an issue, I believe the FBI would have attempted to subpoena the laptop. 

I haven't seen anything on that.  All the reports say the computer repair guy turned over the laptop after making copies for himself.  None of them, not even the fiercest liberal barkers, have said that the FBI is not in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop.

• Plus1 1