The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

And you didn't answer mine, but as of now it is; No! The Biden campaign does not deny that Hunter Biden actually sent and received those emails. 

As I said before, I can buy that the laptop repair story is Steele-Dossier-level BS, because it sounds like a scene from Get Smart.  But the crime is that Hunter Biden was selling access to foreign bidders, and not that Hunter improperly destroyed evidence.  But people will ignore that because EVERYMAN UNCOVERS SINISTER PLOT is just soo much cooler. 

So....I ask questions leading to authenticity of the story.  You can’t answer them and you only respond with....well, are they denying it?

in other words....you’re full of BS.  

• Plus1 4

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....I ask questions leading to authenticity of the story.  You can’t answer them and you only respond with....well, are they denying it?

in other words....you’re full of BS.  

I said I'm not sure, which is the only true answer.

As usual you found some allied media telling you what you wanted to hear, and that's your 'truth'' so you call everyone else names. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

As usual you found some allied media telling you what you wanted to hear, and that's your 'truth'' so you call everyone else names. 

If the shoe were on the other foot you'd be the first calling out the obvious hit job by the Democratic establishment aided by the Deep State.

Apply the same skepticism equally.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

If the shoe were on the other foot you'd be the first calling out the obvious hit job by the Democratic establishment aided by the Deep State.

Apply the same skepticism equally.

I'd be asking what the crime was, not fretting about whether or not Russia took a long way round to leaking some emails. 

• Plus1 2
11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

What???   I’m the one that at first started by asking questions about the authenticity of the facts in the story.  I’ve never provided a media and, I’ve never called anyone names in this thread. 

So, what the hell are you talking about?

You, on the other hand, are the one that is taking the story...believing it and simply saying ....Well, are they denying the emails????

Maybe you are the one that should be questioning the source. 

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'd be asking what the crime was, not fretting about whether or not Russia took a long way round to leaking some emails. 

I must have missed all the posts from you questioning "what the crime was" regarding the avalanche of evidence of trump's misdeeds. 

• Plus1 3