Next Presidential Debate 10/22

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

A mute button? What a novel idea that some of us have been asking for for years. 

It's going to be really interesting to see how this really works.  I don't think Trump can shut up even with his mic off.  So, you're going to hear him blabbing on and on in the back ground while Biden is talking.  So....Biden needs to somehow be able to keep talking and ignoring what blabber mouth is saying.

• Fire 1
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's going to be really interesting to see how this really works.  I don't think Trump can shut up even with his mic off.  So, you're going to hear him blabbing on and on in the back ground while Biden is talking.  So....Biden needs to somehow be able to keep talking and ignoring what blabber mouth is saying.

The optics of that will be hilarious :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Throughout the debate, Trump's background noise while Biden speaks is going to steadily escalate. He will try to talk into the muted mic, then he will start to shout and scream, then he will bang his lectern and stomp his feet. Finally Trump will attempt to fling actual chunks of his own feces. And he will declare himself the winner.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Throughout the debate, Trump's background noise while Biden speaks is going to steadily escalate. He will try to talk into the muted mic, then he will start to shout and scream, then he will bang his lectern and stomp his feet. Finally Trump will attempt to fling actual chunks of his own feces. And he will declare himself the winner.

I picture something like this.

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

I get that they desperately want a horserace narrative but it never ceases to amaze me media outlets and pundits will so consistently predicate Trump's ability to win a debate and climb back into a tight race on...

... Donald Trump miraculously becoming a completely new person overnight. :funnyhahah

It's such a useless thought exercise to just pretend this man isn't who he actually is to advance a narrative.

• Plus1 2