15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It is kind of cool but it is also sort of a lot of work and you need space.  I also have no clue how to play with other racers on the track.

I think it's mainly a force-feedback deal, where if you bump into one of the other racers or hit an item, the car spins out and your controller vibrates. 

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I think it's mainly a force-feedback deal, where if you bump into one of the other racers or hit an item, the car spins out and your controller vibrates. 

I wish that is what i meant!  I mean, I don't even know how to set it up to play with other racers on the screen!  Haha.  

7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Ugh I want it. $360 for 2 karts though, and that's if both people have a Switch. You'd think they woulda thrown in an additional kart with the thing.

Edit: Just saw it's actually $99.99 but it's out of stock everywhere. Hopefully it's back in stock sometime before Christmas.

NFM, I think they have it in stock.

9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Ugh I want it. $360 for 2 karts though, and that's if both people have a Switch. You'd think they woulda thrown in an additional kart with the thing.

Edit: Just saw it's actually $99.99 but it's out of stock everywhere. Hopefully it's back in stock sometime before Christmas.

Nintendo would have to be clinically insane to not stock a ton of these for Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple different models, too, other than Mario and Luigi. 

5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Nintendo would have to be clinically insane to not stock a ton of these for Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple different models, too, other than Mario and Luigi. 

Ya they need to have toad and princess at least and if it's popular enough add donkey kong and bowser.

• Fire 1