Athlon: There's a chance they could go 0-8

Tell ya what, after the last couple years of high expectations, only to be met with utter disappointment, I won't regain my confidence in the Huskers until the evidence is actually on the field and on the scoreboard. But anyone who thinks we would go 0-8 is simply a dumbass and is probably ugly too.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ulty said:

Tell ya what, after the last couple years of high expectations, only to be met with utter disappointment, I won't regain my confidence in the Huskers until the evidence is actually on the field and on the scoreboard. But anyone who thinks we would go 0-8 is simply a dumbass and is probably ugly too.

I bet they have an off kilter smell about them, too.  Not like they're stinky, but like there's just an off putting aroma.  One that's hard to pin down, but that is definitely there.  Everyone knows what I'm talking about.

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

3-5 would not be unlikely, Frost knows Ohio State and Penn State have better talent, for sure. 

he will hope for the best to keep it respectable. 

Frost doesn't coach or recruit for moral victories.  Just my .02.  Anything less than wins are "no goes" in his book.  And they should be.  I'm sick of looking for a silver lining in our losing.

I'm standing by my called shot.  We win tomorrow and shock the college football world.  

3 hours ago, lo country said:

Frost doesn't coach or recruit for moral victories.  Just my .02.  Anything less than wins are "no goes" in his book.  And they should be.  I'm sick of looking for a silver lining in our losing.

I'm standing by my called shot.  We win tomorrow and shock the college football world.  

would be the upset of the year, these guys are loaded with Sunday talent.