*****Ohio State Game Day Thread*****

Getting our B1G punishment for not falling in line. 

Can’t look at the stats and scoreboard too much when this is the case. Nebraska played well in the first half. There was more creativity and explosiveness in the run game than ever in Frosts’s Nebraska offense. Defense did pretty well on short downs.

Still have a long way to go on the passing game on O and D. We really need Omar Manning. The secondary is probably toast this season vs any team with good receivers. 

Still looking like we’ve improved, overall.

• Fire 1

Just now, C-4 said:

Getting our B1G punishment for not falling in line. 

Can’t look at the stats and scoreboard too much when this is the case. Nebraska played well in the first half. There was more creativity and explosiveness in the run game than ever in Frosts’s Nebraska offense. Defense did pretty well on short downs.

Still have a long way to go on the passing game on O and D. We really need Omar Manning. The secondary is probably toast this season vs any team with good receivers. 

Still looking like we’ve improved, overall.

Need Betts and Manning BADLY.

All in all exceeded my expectations that half. Miller and Honas are solid when the runs are coming right at them. We still look a bit vulnerable on the edge and in the passing game.

I was really hoping we’d run Mills all half long and get them a little tired. Still looks like a Frost offense to me but with a better OLine so I’m excited for the rest of the year. Game ain’t over either.

• Plus1 4

OK first half.  

QB play pretty good.

OL pretty good.

TE involved in the game but no WR. 

LB play pretty good.

Secondary is very suspect.

Not enough pressure from DL against a good OL. 

Penalties, sloppy, inconsistent cost us the late OSU TD...that hurt because OSU gets the ball out of the half.  

We got jobbed on some calls in the second qtr but somewhat expected vs the Big 10's prima donna team. 

• Plus1 3