*****Ohio State Game Day Thread*****

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Biggest disappointment of the game.  Far bigger effect on the game than the officiating.

I was really hopeful with Austins pre-season comments he'd get 12-15 touches minimum per game.  And the majority of those being N/S runs....Really would have helped the OL.  And pounded and worn down that OSU line.  I still think Frost and Co don't grasp the concept of how physicality works.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, gorp512 said:

With the shortened schedule and the SEC with a head start, OSU will have a win by 80 by the end of the season

People keep saying this, but there's no way (late start or not) OSU won't get to the playoffs if they just go undefeated. BXII is out and Pac-12 surely isn't in. Do people think it's going to be 2 SEC and 2 ACC teams over an undefeated OSU team? 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

Let’s review shall we. Martinez fumble recovered for touchdown. 7. Martinez stalled drive before halftime leading to OSU touchdown. 7. Martinez missing Kade. 4.

There’s 18.

The staff allowing the delay of game penalty on first down is not on Martinez.   Not the first, second, or third time this staff has had that happen following a score or TV timeout

Just now, C-4 said:

People keep saying this, but there's no way (late start or not) OSU won't get to the playoffs if they just go undefeated. BXII is out and Pac-12 surely isn't in. Do people think it's going to be 2 SEC and 2 ACC teams over an undefeated OSU team? 

And then they’ll play Clemson or an SEC team and get clobbered because those conferences are allowed to hit 

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

I was really hopeful with Austins pre-season comments he'd get 12-15 touches minimum per game.  And the majority of those being N/S runs....Really would have helped the OL.  And pounded and worn down that OSU line.  I still think Frost and Co don't grasp the concept of how physicality works.

Even OSU peeps were nervous on how a run attack between the tackles would go being how young they were there.  Yards were made there today albeit on QB draws, but those other than one give to Mills on an option dive were the only attempts.  Also look at what they did to end last year with Mills going North/South.  Head scratcher for me today