*****Ohio State Game Day Thread*****

Like Frost said in the presser.  how does this team respond when punched in the face.....We are getting punched for sure.

It's football.  And it's the Huskers.  And it is against OSU.  Take away bad calls and its still a game....I'd just keep feeding Mills.  And we have no passing game.  At all right now. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Decked said:

Martinez will not be the starter next year. Mark my words. Maybe even later this year. His time is marked. 

Next year? I honestly don't know if he'll keep his starting job for this season.

I think Frost and the coaching staff has him on a very short leash. McCafferey is coming. He just didn't get the start today because of Martinez having more experience.

Just now, The Duke said:

Next year? I honestly don't know if he'll keep his starting job for this season.

I think Frost and the coaching staff has him on a very short leash. McCafferey is coming. He just didn't get the start today because of Martinez having more experience.

I agree with you here.  AM is on a short leash to do the right things at the right time.