*****Ohio State Game Day Thread*****

This game isn't going how we hoped, but lets look at the bigger picture.  We're more physical up front, on both sides of the ball.  We can run the ball consistently and stop the run.  We'll be in every game on the schedule the rest of the year.   

We'll need to develop the younger more athletic talent at WR, and get them on the field.  That is extremely clear.  Playing in empty stadiums, and the boost that provides in the ability to communicate on the field should make this more feasible this year than in "normal" years. 

Don't know what we're gonna do in regards to pass defense.  Every team won't have Fields and OSUs receivers, so I would hope we see more physical play in the secondary and not just free releases and 10 yard cushions 90% of the time.  

Adrian is just Adrian.  I'm not ready to can him just yet, but damn.  I'd like to see what kind of arm Luke has though, just to see where we are.  Side note, I really hated the off-season narrative that the QB battle reinvigorated Adrian's fire.  I don't like guys who only fight when they're backed into a corner.  I'd rather have a guy whose got the dog in him regardless of circumstances.

We've made significant strides from the end of last year to today.  That growth doesn't stop, we'll continue to improve week to week.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1