What did we learn? OSU edition.

Decked

8 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

the Big Ten is a corrupt institution. 

It wasn't 2010 A&M bad, but there was definitely some questionable stuff...

6 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Rutgers would have beat Nebraska.

no-country-for-old-men-tommy-lee-jones1-

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

After almost 20 years of losing teams, I stopped watching at the half.  I will probably not watch another full game for another 10 years because I don't intend watching any game where NU goes down by more than two touchdowns.  Today was another embarrassing performance at the hands of Ohio State.  The Huskers would struggle in the Sunbelt conference right now.

• Haha 3

There were moments where the defense was flying around like I have not really seen in a while.

The offense is suspect...very inconsistent and need to work on ball security with the QB (unacceptable by AM!)

The BIG is a joke and two players are going to have miss playing because of it....just watched a worse hit in the Alabama/Tennessee game and the player is still in the game. UNREAL!

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, boston said:

After almost 20 years of losing teams, I stopped watching at the half.  I will probably not watch another full game for another 10 years because I don't intend watching any game where NU goes down by more than two touchdowns.  Today was another embarrassing performance at the hands of Ohio State.  The Huskers would struggle in the Sunbelt conference right now.

Thanks for coming to Huskerboard, I'm glad we won't be seeing you again! :rolleyes:

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, boston said:

If you watched that first half after the last 3 years and you don't think Nebraska is getting better you need to just stop watching for sure. 

• Plus1 9

3 minutes ago, boston said:

You are a weak minded individual. Horrid mindset. This attitude is spoken from the kinda culture that reaps the rewards of strong men & women but loves to root on the hate. Don’t watch the games if they turn it around either. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, boston said:

Way to be a fan!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, boston said:

I don’t like to do what I’m about to do...

You should maybe consider picking a new team. Are you really a fan if you don’t support the team through rough patches?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1