What did we learn? OSU edition.

Decked

55 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I’m not sure what people expected this game. Ohio State is one of the best teams in the country. NU played well at times, and played poorly at times. It wasn’t a complete s#!t show like last year. I think NU matched up well physically against Ohio State at times. 

I agree...I almost think this game showed that NU isn't all that bad at all.

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Did Vokolek get a target? There was a lotta hype for him and he was invisible today. 

Ya, if I recall, Martinez threw a corner to Vokolek (should have checked down to the flat) and Vokolek actually did a good job of coming back towards the ball and fighting for the ball which resulted in an incompletion instead of an interception by the defender (believe it was Wade)

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

I would love to see a game against a Top 10 team where Nebraska does the following:

1) not turn the ball over 

2) 5 or less penalties

3) Stop the opposing team 90% of the time when defending a 3rd and plus 10 yards.

Nebraska does those three SIMPLE things and Nebraska will stop losing games by over 30 points every year. 

until then, well I think we all know what will continue to happen. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I learned that if I see another fair catch on a kickoff, when you need a spark as an underdog, I'll blow lao khao and somtom all over my tv

We started behind the 25 each time we attempted a return.

We don't have the backups to put our skill guys back there to try returns. That's why Belt's back there all the time.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

We started behind the 25 each time we attempted a return.

We don't have the backups to put our skill guys back there to try returns. That's why Belt's back there all the time.

I suppose you're right.  I just seems so surrenderish.

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would love to see a game against a Top 10 team where Nebraska does the following:

1) not turn the ball over 

2) 5 or less penalties

3) Stop the opposing team 90% of the time when defending a 3rd and plus 10 yards.

Nebraska does those three SIMPLE things and Nebraska will stop losing games by over 30 points every year. 

until then, well I think we all know what will continue to happen. 

Right on