Wisconsin Game Cancelled

• Mavric changed the title to Wisconsin Game Cancelled

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sounds like the spreader event was a recent wedding.  The state of Wisconsin is seeing major growth in new cases.

Doesn’t matter. I’m pretty sure Coach Frost told his team in the beginning of this that of you want to play keep each other in check don’t go to parties and large gatherings. If you don’t want to play by all mean go do those thing and cancel football for the other 100 guys who worked hard to play. Agin it’s all about being selfish and Paul Cryst should know better as a head coach of a D-1 football program 

• Plus1 3
Just now, talaricohusker said:

Doesn’t matter. I’m pretty sure Coach Frost told his team in the beginning of this that of you want to play keep each other in check don’t go to parties and large gatherings. If you don’t want to play by all mean go do those thing and cancel football for the other 100 guys who worked hard to play 

"If you want to play football, you'll find ways to do it. If you don't want to play football you'll find ways to do it."

I know it's not the exact quote but the general idea.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, talaricohusker said:

Doesn’t matter. I’m pretty sure Coach Frost told his team in the beginning of this that of you want to play keep each other in check don’t go to parties and large gatherings. If you don’t want to play by all mean go do those thing and cancel football for the other 100 guys who worked hard to play 

I didn't say it was an excuse.  I was just giving more context into what may have caused the outbreak.

• Plus1 1