Wisconsin Game Cancelled

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

We know how they got it...they f#&%ed around and didn't follow instructions.

We also know that the Big Ten rules were not set up with success in mind but rather failure. 

The only thing I want to see come out of this now is Wisconsin not being able to play for the next 3 weeks.  That better hold up and they should be punished for being stupid.  This should not just be a "quarantine" thing, it should be a consequence thing.  

Think so as well.  Like I said before Wisconsin.

5f973603c3885.image.jpg?resize=1200,851

d9d01d48-f610-44aa-b72a-8ce6c83a654d-lar

38 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sounds like the spreader event was a recent wedding.  The state of Wisconsin is seeing major growth in new cases.

Was the wedding the week before? 

Is this from one of their boards? 

so if we’d started the year with the rest of the country they probably would have never attended that wedding. 

40 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sounds like the spreader event was a recent wedding.  The state of Wisconsin is seeing major growth in new cases.

Unbelievable.  

Why the hell wouldn't every football player, coach and staff member be on total lock down from anything close to a large gathering leading up to and during the season.

This is pathetic on their part.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I heard this this morning......

Apparently Wisconsin already had a bunch of players test positive months ago.  Once a player tests positive they are no longer included in the team total.  The % threshold numbers now use a smaller population because they don't count the previously infected players.

Can anyone confirm this is true?

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I heard this this morning......

Apparently Wisconsin already had a bunch of players test positive months ago.  Once a player tests positive they are no longer included in the team total.  The % threshold numbers now use a smaller population because they don't count the previously infected players.

Can anyone confirm this is true?

Trying to figure out the Big Ten's testing procedures...

krsesmD.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Maybe I missed it, but since they're shutting down for 7 days at minimum, they'll all but have to cancel their game next too, right? 3 days or less of practice after missing a whole week of activities and then a game seems dangerous 

I'm going to guess they'll find a way to play. 

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Toe said:

You're the kind of person who uses the word 'sheeple' unironically. That tells me all I need to know. :rolleyes:

Toe.. please don't slander me. You don't know me, you haven't privately reached out to me. You don't know my character nor my opinions on anything. Stating assumptions is just you being foolish. Be respectful without slanting your assumptions towards your hatreds. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1