Wisconsin Game Cancelled

4 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Toe.. please don't slander me. You don't know me, you haven't privately reached out to me. You don't know my character nor my opinions on anything. Stating assumptions is just you being foolish. Be respectful without slanting your assumptions towards your hatreds. 

This is solid advice. But did you not castigate him for using an Anderson Cooper tweet to quote the author of HIPAA? 

• Plus1 6
1 minute ago, Loebarth said:

You don't know me, you haven't privately reached out to me.

No, but I know your words, and you've said enough to fill in a lot of blanks in a short span.

Nwh53rv.jpg

sheeple.png

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, FLusker said:

So do our players that were supposed to be out for the first half get to come back fully for nw? Big ten doesn’t address that in policy to my knowledge. Would be really unfortunate if they were held out 

They still have to sit out half a game per rule. It's the next game played, so if that's Northwestern, they have to sit.

16 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I heard this this morning......

Apparently Wisconsin already had a bunch of players test positive months ago.  Once a player tests positive they are no longer included in the team total.  The % threshold numbers now use a smaller population because they don't count the previously infected players.

Can anyone confirm this is true?

They aren't required to test those who are within 90 days of recovery. So if you're wanting to play I think you would test everyone in order to do so.

Just now, knapplc said:

This is solid advice. But did you not castigate him for using an Anderson Cooper tweet to quote the author of HIPAA? 

If being shocked that he included Cooper in the post is castigating (to criticize or reprimand severely. to punish in order to correct.then ok. However, to post shock that he posted is in no way (IMO) castigating. I could be wrong though as I often find/learn that I am. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, FLusker said:

So do our players that were supposed to be out for the first half get to come back fully for nw? Big ten doesn’t address that in policy to my knowledge. Would be really unfortunate if they were held out 

They shouldn't have been kicked out of the OSU game. The B1G could do the right thing and just count the suspensions towards the Wisconsin game but they won't do that.

• Plus1 4