Wisconsin Game Cancelled

23 minutes ago, J-MAGIC said:

They are choosing not to play one game voluntarily in an attempt to stem a burgeoning outbreak and not go above the threshold that would make them cancel three games. Don't be intentionally dense because you're mad.

The tests are giving false negatives; that's how the outbreak at Baylor happened. Wisconsin can't be sure of who has it and who doesn't, so they are choosing not to gather in a large group to limit the spread. I would hope our coaches would do the same thing.

Question, if Wisconsin is able to play next week are you good with that? 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Not really, Dan Patrick said he had a source.  So take it with a grain of salt.

5 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Dan Patrick said it in the video clip.

There might be context I'm missing, but it doesn't sound like he's confirming that it was the Illinois game he tested positive before; his wording is pretty suspect. 

Just now, Cdog923 said:

There might be context I'm missing, but it doesn't sound like he's confirming that it was the Illinois game he tested positive before; his wording is pretty suspect. 

Yes, he was all over the place with his explanation and the timing of it all.  Can you imagine the s#!t storm that would occur if this was true?