Wisconsin Game Cancelled

19 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Chris Heady for the win.  Honestly in this day and age it is about clicks.  Nebraska moves the meter.  Even racially insensitive material doesn't make the meter move when it comes to Iowa football.  No one outside the eastern part of Iowa gives a rats a$$ about them.  They are half a state, we are a nation.

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

It's Friday. The game would be tomorrow. Illinois hasn't even cancelled their game....yet.

Come on people. I wanted a game to happen also but 1 day notice, really?

I need to work on my sarcasm. I got a better idea. If Wiscy knew and still played, let’s kick their asses out for a season and adjust the schedules with other teams....it might be too late for NU, but other slots may open up later. See Illinois.:cowbell: 

4 minutes ago, nic said:

I need to work on my sarcasm. I got a better idea. If Wiscy knew and still played, let’s kick their asses out for a season and adjust the schedules with other teams....it might be too late for NU, but other slots may open up later. See Illinois.:cowbell: 

Sorry, my sarcasm detector has been in the shop for weeks. It has to be pretty overt for me to pick up on it. Lots of insane thoughts and ideas being tossed about lately.

2 hours ago, J-MAGIC said:

So with the news of the Illinois positives (presumably from playing Wisconsin last Friday) ... glad we aren't exposing our team to that this weekend. 

I would bet $10 that any cases Illinois has showing up now were not acquired in the Wussy game.

If these tests are supposedly that unreliable, why is anyone using them? Better answer is Covid is growing and spreading everywhere right now. With the exception of Typhoid Mary Wisconsin, I still believe the safest place for these players is to be in one of these football programs. (maybe not Wisconsin's since they apparently DGAF)

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I would bet $10 that any cases Illinois has showing up now were not acquired in the Wussy game.

If these tests are supposedly that unreliable, why is anyone using them? Better answer is Covid is growing and spreading everywhere right now. With the exception of Typhoid Mary Wisconsin, I still believe the safest place for these players is to be in one of these football programs. (maybe not Wisconsin's since they apparently DGAF)

What is unreliable about the tests?

1 minute ago, GSG said:

Why do people listen to these morons?

You know what's funny about this, I don't feel anything anymore.  I just don't care what others are saying.  Watching sports and political news are very much the same s#!t show.  These guys/girls say whatever is on there mind, facts or lies, it doesn't matter.  Nobody has to be accountable, next year if Nebraska is good and rated, they will be kissing our a$$ and saying football is better when Nebraska is good.  

• Plus1 7

33 minutes ago, Runzawithcheeze said:

What is unreliable about the tests?

IDK......ask the people who don’t want to rely on them.

There has been a lot of concern expressed by some about our players being infected by other teams. Even though those players are tested daily and anyone testing positive is being held out.

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Why do people listen to these morons?

This is going to backfire on the B1G....I have no doubt.  This is their 3 or 4th chance to get it right and the stepped on it again.  Meanwhile losers like F-Baum and Howard get to sit back a bash the team for wanting to play.  Hey F-Baum, they don't want to be a laughed at for on the field performance anymore....That's why they want to play.

Ohio State will somehow how get screwed this year because of this.  They are going to miss out on a game or two.

I've already posted it 3-4 times.  This league should have allowed the teams that wanted to play to move forward (with no revenue sharing).  This is an F-ing dumpster fire.