Wisconsin Game Cancelled

1 minute ago, Crusader Husker said:

I had Fireball for the first time a year and a half ago at my daughter's wedding.  My friend asked me what I thought.  I said thank God they didn't have this when I was in college!  I want to try the Jack Daniles version.

So Fireball was not the original name...the s#!t wasn't selling at all so they changed the name and basically started giving it for free to college bars...boom...it caught on and basically beat out Jager as "the shot".

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

So Fireball was not the original name...the s#!t wasn't selling at all so they changed the name and basically started giving it for free to college bars...boom...it caught on and basically beat out Jager as "the shot".

Now Jaeger and I had a special relationship in college.  That and Mad dog 20/20

1 minute ago, Crusader Husker said:

Now Jaeger and I had a special relationship in college.  That and Mad dog 20/20

So, we went to the Purdue game a few years back and little did we know buying booze in Indiana was the hardest thing ever...

So we found some Mad Dog 20/20, which we had not had in years...passed the bottle around in the car and then hit up a tailgate...it was awesome.  I believe the flavor was "light blue"

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So, we went to the Purdue game a few years back and little did we know buying booze in Indiana was the hardest thing ever...

So we found some Mad Dog 20/20, which we had not had in years...passed the bottle around in the car and then hit up a tailgate...it was awesome.  I believe the flavor was "light blue"

No way I could do that now.  Too many memories.  

12 hours ago, Branno said:

The last thing we need is teams forced to play a game when it’s not safe to do so. 

This conspiracy none sense needs to stop. Covid is spreading through Wisconsin and it’s football team like wildfire. Let’s stop worrying about a damned game and worry more about public health.

7 hours ago, MLB 51 said:

123462839_807453636679400_73308356826142

I guess I am not the only one that thinks the game should be called a forfeit. And this has absolutely nothing to do with the health of the students. I am not saying that Wisconsin should be forced to play but they should concede that it is a forfeit or allow us to play someone else. Please do not put words in my mouth insinuating that I am advocating for students to play while sick.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Haha.  True. No flavor remembered.  Just the color.  

12 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I had Fireball for the first time a year and a half ago at my daughter's wedding.  My friend asked me what I thought.  I said thank God they didn't have this when I was in college!  I want to try the Jack Daniles version.

Jack Fire is way better! It's also not sweetened with antifreeze, which is another perk.

I dont get the forfeit.. you want a non-contest to count as a win for nebraska? you want wisconsin to have a loss when they entered the season in the agreement with the big10 (and the rest of the schools) that if covid was spiking that they could shut down operations? forfeit/ cancelled. does it really matter? the game wasn't played 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, internetman said:

I dont get the forfeit.. you want a non-contest to count as a win for nebraska? you want wisconsin to have a loss when they entered the season in the agreement with the big10 (and the rest of the schools) that if covid was spiking that they could shut down operations? forfeit/ cancelled. does it really matter? the game wasn't played 

Can’t control your team is a forfeit in my book.

Not our fault that others do not want to play bad enough to adhere to the safety protocols. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1