Wisconsin sucks, who can we schedule?

Cdog923

Zero chance we play this Saturday.

Zero chance the B1G would allow it even if we could find a team to play (doubtful) and even if we could prepare for a Saturday game beginning on Wednesday afternoon ( not feasible).

What makes anyone think the B1G would even consider this after the fits and spasms they had when we suggested playing non-cons a couple months ago?

I too am highly disappointed and pissed off but expecting to fill this spot with a non-con is just ridiculous.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Zero chance we play this Saturday.

Zero chance the B1G would allow it even if we could find a team to play (doubtful) and even if we could prepare for a Saturday game beginning on Wednesday afternoon ( not feasible).

What makes anyone think the B1G would even consider this after the fits and spasms they had when we suggested playing non-cons a couple months ago?

I too am highly disappointed and pissed off but expecting to fill this spot with a non-con is just ridiculous.

We already made a deal with chattanooga. We are just waiting for the big ten to approve. We would pay Chattanooga 200,000. There is an opening on BTN for a night game. Seems like this might just happen.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Young Grand Island Husker said:

We already made a deal with chattanooga. We are just waiting for the big ten to approve. We would pay Chattanooga 200,000. There is an opening on BTN for a night game. Seems like this might just happen.

I'd love to be wrong but I don't see the B1G accepting any other teams Covid protocols or doing anything to benefit Nebraska in any way. They'll quadruple down on the stupid first.

• Plus1 2