Nebraska vs UT-Chattanooga (maybe) Updated: Nope

Just now, Saunders said:

It literally blows my mind that people are upset that Nebraska has tried to have a well thought out plan for the season, with contingencies. 

And that we can't be vocal about wanting to play football - which pays the bills of so many sports writers out there - because we haven't won enough games in their opinion over the last few years.

So you have no voice and no right to play if you haven't been successful on the field. 

Weird.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Saunders said:

It literally blows my mind that people are upset that Nebraska has tried to have a well thought out plan for the season, with contingencies. 

I know, the media is going to spin this as "Nebraska is again trying to go outside the Big Ten and schedule games on their own."  It's called being prepared and coming up with alternatives!!!  I am so annoyed.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

You know what Nebraska needs to do. Go out there and win the division and then screw Ohio State out of the CFP. Screw the big ten

Winner winner, chicken dinner. 

side note:  I am pretty sure I have never said nor written that phrase, but it felt right.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Here is what should have happened.

Warren:  "No, you can't schedule a new game"

Moss:  "Yeah, well, we are"

Red/White game with social distancing fan attendance. Need to get through this and not let these decision makers feel empowered by their control and find something positive this weekend 

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Exactly!  When we were getting beat up by Wilbon and Desmond I was kind of worked up about it.  Now, honestly, I don't give a s#!t what anyone says.  

1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

I'm officially on the "Back to the Big 12" bandwagon; 50 million a year isn't worth the "Head Up Their Own Asses" leadership in this conference. 

Amen...I have never liked the conference switch (it was clearly done for the right reasons but the end result is that nothing really was "blown up" and there was not this crazy chaos of everyone leaving conferences)