Nebraska vs UT-Chattanooga (maybe) Updated: Nope

7 hours ago, TcFlint said:

Time for Nebraska to move on!  Michigan fan here tired of the whining & crying by Frost.your President. Chancellor  and players during the Big Ten.  We made a huge huge mistake by not taking Missouri over Nebraska!!!

Uh, Michigan fan here. I think I have been around this board enough that you gents have heard my complaints about Michigan forums. Now you know why I lurk around here. Although, TcFlint would get roasted on Michigan forums for the punctuation, wording....you name it. ;) Imposter maybe? :dunno

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, nic said:

Where did Pat Forde graduate from?

https://www.si.com/college/2020/10/30/nebraska-defies-big-ten-rules-coronavirus-again

Personally, I think the Big Ten needs to swallow some pride. Kudos to NU for being proactive and getting their kids a game to play. :cowbell:

I have decided to not ready anything on this issue, and you know what I feel great.  Additionally, I don't give a s#!t.  I cant wait to destroy NoRtHweStern! 

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Would have been handy if they had known this earlier in the week.

Can't imagine you can make that switch the day before the game.

Yeah, even mid-week is pretty late to get all of the film dissected and a solid game plan in place. Against UTC who cares - they have no delusions of winning, and we probably don't need a super intricate game plan. But switching conference foes this late, neither side is prepared. Although honestly I don't think Illinois changes anything they do for anyone, so could work for them.

I have a question. The B1G, in their infinite wisdom, put forth a voted on "rules to play" criteria that every university has to follow, yes? One of those rules is, "no out of conference games", yes? Then how is it the conference champion will be allowed to play outside of the conference if they are included in the playoff?

• Plus1 1

I was thinking about this thread today.  Back a couple of days ago I wrote that I was surprised that Nebraska pursued playing another game, once the Wisconsin game was cancelled.  I wonder if one of the reasons we were working so hard to have another game, was that we have some players getting complacent and maybe considering transferring, and this was a way to try and keep up moral.  Not saying this would be the only reason of course, just curious if this is becoming a concern.  We looked so much better in the Ohio State game regarding OLine and DLine talent.  I would hate to loose any more than the three Florida kids we lost at the beginning of the year. Just a thought.   

• Plus1 3