Ronald Thompkins

I thought he flashed on Saturday. Good speed, great athleticism, natural runner and provides us something out of the backfield we haven't had in a while (since Ameer?). Think we need to work him in more, him and Mills can be a really good 1-2 punch. I know he had the knee issues so they probably want to be cautious with him but I think he's the kind of back Frost and Lubick will want in their offense moving forward.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Mods-If we start a thread about a specific player, can you make it so it has to read NOT INJURED Ronald Thompkins.  That was I don't see the title and sh!t myself prior to opening.  Thanks in advance.  

Or say something like "positive vibes Ronald Thompkins". Though he put himself in the transfer portal

13 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

I thought he flashed on Saturday. Good speed, great athleticism, natural runner and provides us something out of the backfield we haven't had in a while (since Ameer?). Think we need to work him in more, him and Mills can be a really good 1-2 punch. I know he had the knee issues so they probably want to be cautious with him but I think he's the kind of back Frost and Lubick will want in their offense moving forward.

So far so good.  I like what I saw.  Got to get him more ready because cold weather is right around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...