The Biden Cabinet

Just now, commando said:

are those cousins and uncles from kenya?  or wherever it was trump claimed obama was from

Can't say without seeing their ultra-long-form birth certificate. Maybe donald has someone digging into it and finding amazing things! Can't wait to hear from his investigators! 

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Wife. Uncle. Cousin. 

I agree with you. The righties would have had a fit. I had a fit. Jared and Ivanka as his closest advisors? Eric and Jr's WAGs on the payroll? F-ing ridiculous. 

I was being facetious, and thought it was funny. Must be overestimating my comic skills.  

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

I agree with you. The righties would have had a fit. I had a fit. Jared and Ivanka as his closest advisors? Eric and Jr's WAGs on the payroll? F-ing ridiculous. 

I was being facetious, and thought it was funny. Must be overestimating my comic skills.  

No worries.

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

So, if you got elected to something and your kids were in politics and had law degrees and Poly Sci degrees and had run for local office and all that...you wold not not put them in charge of government functions?  

I will plus 1 you for that!  That is impressive!

Hey, If you were a head coach and your kids all played the sport you coached in HS and college and then GA'ed the sport as a coach, would you help them...or...wait...never mind.

I would not.  It's nepotism and a bad look on top of it all.  It's how the Hunter Biden laptop s#!t show was cooked up.  It will be used as ammunition for your opponents at some point in time, no matter how clean you operate.  Hard no.

If your kids are qualified for a top administration job they'll do fine without your help while you're in office.

If you're elected president, the country takes precedence over whether or not your kids are appointed to your administration.

I'm not sure why ethics are so hard to understand.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Twitter has caused many people to forget what real life and conversation is like.

Did Aaron Rupar really think the joke was so funny that he had to tweet it out?  Or did he really not catch the "joke" and is accusing Biden of losing his mind?

This s#!t was so annoying with Trump too.  There are real things to discuss/complain about.  Why do people make "issues" out of thin air?