The Biden Cabinet

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Yet he’s not.  He has basically gone against most things he used to be for out of Trump hatred.  He is a grifter.  

He identifies as a conservative. You don't get to tell him he's not because he hates the bloated cheeto.

But I agree. trump is a grifter. Weird that you voted for him. 

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

He identifies as a conservative. You don't get to tell him he's not because he hates the bloated cheeto.

But I agree. trump is a grifter. Weird that you voted for him. 

I can tell him pretty much anything I want unless the laws of society have changed.  

Not sure who you are agreeing with. 

2 minutes ago, commando said:

so you are admitting that the truth hurts.  thanks.

Absolutely, I’m admitting that it’s true my belly hurts after reading Rubin.  You are welcome. 

• Plus1 1

was refreshing.   all of them thanked Joe for the opportunity to serve.  but none of them felt compelled to fluff Biden up as the best or biggliest or greatest president ever.   none of them kneeled before Zod.   none of them kissed Joes a$$.  Joe didn't hold out his arms and look to the sky and exclaim "i am the chosen one".   how weird that normalcy almost feels weird.   lol

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

yep.  the trumpers stole the republican name.   but they are the real RINOs

Exactly.  Like most people, the Republican party left Boot (and me) when it went all in on trump.

Any chance they had to win me back was gone the day he became the nominee. Never trumpers never forget.

3 hours ago, commando said:

was refreshing.   all of them thanked Joe for the opportunity to serve.  but none of them felt compelled to fluff Biden up as the best or biggliest or greatest president ever.   none of them kneeled before Zod.   none of them kissed Joes a$$.  Joe didn't hold out his arms and look to the sky and exclaim "i am the chosen one".   how weird that normalcy almost feels weird.   lol

Joe didn’t  say he was gonna make the Ocean recede like Obama.  That’s reassuring. 

• Plus1 2