The Biden Cabinet

35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

As long as Joe can get out of that basement, make it to the White House and not nod off during the Cabinet meetings, then hopefully all will be well. 

good point.   Joe could sleep through cabinet meetings and still be better than trump.   how long has it been since trump attended 1 of his intelligence briefings?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you asking me for?  I’m not in the White House.  

it was before the election.   it used to be an every day deal that the president would wake up and get an intelligence briefing.    Donald the Hutt can't be bothered by such details.  better to rule without any idea WTF is going on in the world.

• Plus1 3

21 hours ago, knapplc said:

Exactly.  Like most people, the Republican party left Boot (and me) when it went all in on trump.

Any chance they had to win me back was gone the day he became the nominee. Never trumpers never forget.

Right on.  The GOP left me as well.  This election was the first time I ever voted for zero GOP candidates - national, state, local

21 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Right on.  The GOP left me as well.  This election was the first time I ever voted for zero GOP candidates - national, state, local

pretty much the same here.   in 16 i still voted for republicans on the ticket...but not trump.  in 18 i voted against republicans on the national ticket but still voted for them locally.  this time they have burned every damn bridge there was left and i voted straight dem 

2 minutes ago, commando said:

pretty much the same here.   in 16 i still voted for republicans on the ticket...but not trump.  in 18 i voted against republicans on the national ticket but still voted for them locally.  this time they have burned every damn bridge there was left and i voted straight dem 

Sounds exactly like my path except I had some Libertarians / Independents on my Okla ticket in various spots that were in the mix as well.

Rahm Emanuel as Sec of Transportation??   If this becomes a reality, Biden will have to start eating his words that this isn't a 3rd Obama term.  Starting to see many familiar faces in the mix.  And yes, one admin  tends to draw from another previous admin of the same party.  

https://www.axios.com/biden-rahm-emanuel-transportation-secretary-7dafba1a-4b54-42f0-a5a0-e8713d2e72c6.html