***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

Trump says he will leave office if Electoral College votes for Biden

America says GTFO you bloated orange buffoon

Personally, I hope the idiot decides to push the issue. The image of him dragged, kicking and screaming, from the White House would be a fitting end to the last four years.

And all of his militia buddies are welcome to come to D.C. and try to help save him and get arrested along with him when Biden takes over.

• Plus1 1

• 1 month later...

Always love this data the NYT puts out. Info from a couple states isn't in yet, but Nebraska has data down to the neighborhood basically. Just zoom in and you can get results down to the precinct I believe. This includes 2020 results and the swing from the 2016 to 2020 results.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html?referringSource=articleShare

Just going to post around Omaha since I live there, but poke around some of the bigger cities like NYC, Chicago and Philly. Almost all of the major urban areas swung red to some degree. Really fascinating election just from a data perspective.

Here is the 2020 results for Omaha, nothing shocking the city more blue the suburbs red. I do think that previously the blue districts were mostly contained inside the 680 loop and a number of areas outside that area were blue this election. Need to look back if my memory is correct.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-02-at-5-52-50-PM.png

Then this map is the swing from the 2016 to 2020 election in Omaha. Almost the entire city and connecting suburbs swung left to some degree. 

Screen-Shot-2021-02-02-at-5-53-01-PM.png

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Always love this data the NYT puts out. Info from a couple states isn't in yet, but Nebraska has data down to the neighborhood basically. Just zoom in and you can get results down to the precinct I believe. This includes 2020 results and the swing from the 2016 to 2020 results.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html?referringSource=articleShare

Just going to post around Omaha since I live there, but poke around some of the bigger cities like NYC, Chicago and Philly. Almost all of the major urban areas swung red to some degree. Really fascinating election just from a data perspective.

Here is the 2020 results for Omaha, nothing shocking the city more blue the suburbs red. I do think that previously the blue districts were mostly contained inside the 680 loop and a number of areas outside that area were blue this election. Need to look back if my memory is correct.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-02-at-5-52-50-PM.png

Then this map is the swing from the 2016 to 2020 election in Omaha. Almost the entire city and connecting suburbs swung left to some degree. 

Screen-Shot-2021-02-02-at-5-53-01-PM.png

Thanks!

Pretty fascinating article honestly. Just read through it.

Perhaps that best part about the comment section is that it's clear the majority of people commenting didn't read anything more than the screenshots. They think it's saying something that it's actually not :lol:.

• Plus1 1