***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

45 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Let me get this straight, you believed him?

Here's Biden's plan:

https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

Here is Trump's plan, which is clearly a bunch of made up bulls#!t talking points:

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/president-trump-platinum-plan-final-version.pdf

Yeesh. Did you read the paragraph through that (Biden) link? If I was black, I'd hate that kind of patronizing/pitying rhetoric.... And, I'm not suggesting he doesn't mean well, obviously.

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Yeesh. Did you read the paragraph through that (Biden) link? If I was black, I'd hate that kind of patronizing/pitying rhetoric.... And, I'm not suggesting he doesn't mean well, obviously.

I remember so vividly how you parsed the words of trump and his officials these past four years. This rings so authentic.

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I remember so vividly how you parsed the words of trump and his officials these past four years. This rings so authentic.

I don't have that much free time in my day.... And even if I did, I'm sure the rest of you had it covered. :thumbs

Out of curiosity, will these pathetic attempts to frame me as a Trump supporter end when Joe enters office, or no?

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's weird how you try to empathize with Black people when reading this because there's a small chance they may think it's patronizing, but at no other time, like when they are claiming there is systematic racism.

• Plus1 2