***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ummm....I have some friends who, when they found out I was voting for Biden, constantly tell me my business is going to suffer now and it's going to be very difficult for me to make money.

Sooooo.....I guess I can't succeed in America without the Republican party?  

I really don't get how people can think this way. How did you do when Obama and Clinton were presidents? Are these people 4 years old?

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ummm....I have some friends who, when they found out I was voting for Biden, constantly tell me my business is going to suffer now and it's going to be very difficult for me to make money.

Sooooo.....I guess I can't succeed in America without the Republican party?  

Huh? I think you misunderstood my point.

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't get it.  In 75 years of our company, I look back and what party the President is from has really no bearing on if we make money or not.

I wish I owned a company on how to be a total sissy with hostage negations while Carter was in office...I would have retired with 500 million in my bank.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, FrantzHardySwag said:

Atlanta paper did some profiles on Trump Voters. If you feel like getting really depressed, I'd recommend reading them. One of them voted Trump because "Kamala Harris is a Muslim" then proceeds to tell us she "Didn't vote out of hatred"...

Caution: Depressing as Hell

We have 340 million plus people in the country.  There are idiots everywhere.  This is no different than the clown Biden voters who think every Republican is a white supremacist. Give those people zero thought and energy.  IMO it is Pretty dumb of that paper to go find the extreme people when we should be ignoring those dummies.  

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

It's not about them supporting Trump or being republican..that's fine.  It's about how ignorant of his outright lies and fabrications they are that is the issue.

And Biden pushing the white supremacy nonsense doesn’t put the radicals on the left into believing that junk?  

I read  the article, most of the people were Trump economy voters, many said they didn’t like how he talked, 2 dummies brought up Muslim faith, and one neck tattoo guy seemed to be talking gibberish.  

9 Biden voters were interviewed yet none of their comments made the article.  Why not include reasons they voted for Biden. 

• Plus1 1