Who Has A Big Day?

I'm going with Mills-Safe call, BUT Frost and Co need to unload him early and often going N-S.  Thought we'd see him more against OSU

Going with JoJo again on D.  I think we see him come off the edge more and cause some chaos. Force a TO or 2

*With the LB play of NW, I would not be surprised to see Kade have a big game as well. Get him lost in the traffic and find the open spots behind them.

HOPING to see Omar and Wan'dale have big games, but I'll stick with Mills and JoJo

Regardless, this is the game we see with NU building on the positives from OSU and actually getting the W for the effort.

• Plus1 2

Not a big day, but a competent day for Mills as a featured running back and receiver. 

Even then I think Frost will keep playing with a Martinez/McCaffrey dual backfield, and either of them could end up with more rushing yards than Mills. 

The defense that's been very solid against the run for a couple seasons now absolutely has to get pressure on the QB. That's the Huskers biggest weakness imo.  Anyone who gets a sack wins my defensive kudos.