*** Official Northwestern Game Day Thread ***

Just now, Cdog923 said:

My "deal" is the people missing the forest for the trees: QB play has sucked, but it's far, FAR from the only problem with this team, and people think a RS Freshman is going to come in, sprinkle some fairy dust, rub their tummies and make everything all better. 

People don't think QB play is the only problem, but it is stupid to not try someone else at this point, as it's the most important position on the field. Improved QB play can make up for bad s#!t elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

My "deal" is the people missing the forest for the trees: QB play has sucked, but it's far, FAR from the only problem with this team, and people think a RS Freshman is going to come in, sprinkle some fairy dust, rub their tummies and make everything all better. 

No one is missing the bigger picture. We have multiple issues, some unrelated to QB. But if your QB is poor, nothing else matters. People have reason to hope for better from a young 4star backup who has made big plays already.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

The best way I can describe our offense is it doesn’t seem like we are trying to get first downs or score. It’s like we are just running plays 

No rhyme or reason to play calling.  No ebb and flow.  Throw sh!t out and see what works.  It's a joke.  In year 3 it's not personnel......