I Wish You The Best!

I know there are some members on Huskerboard that don’t like me and that is their choice...they don’t even know me personally.  To go as far to say that their is a special place for me, is out of line and rude!  No one has a right to say that to a person they don’t even know!

Am I sad that sleepy Joe is President, of course I am and I am sure that I am not the only person that feels that way   However, I wish him good luck and I wish him and his family happiness, strength and good health.

Even though we all have our opinions on many subjects, we do have things in common 

We want the world to be safe and we want Nebraska to win!  

So I send you all the best that life has to offer.

FB25DF18-A2F1-4077-9201-AB6FA98ADC47.jpeg

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

I know there are some members on Huskerboard that don’t like me and that is their choice...they don’t even know me personally.  To go as far that their is a special place for me, is out of line and rude!  No one has a right to say that to a person they don’t even know!

Am I sad that sleepy Joe is President, of course I am and I am sure that I am not the only person that feels that way   However, I wish him good luck and I wish him and his happiness, strength and good health.

Even though we all have our opinions on many subjects, we do have things in common 

We want the world to be safe and we want Nebraska to win!  

So I send you all the best that life has to offer.

FB25DF18-A2F1-4077-9201-AB6FA98ADC47.jpeg

Nobody replied to you any differently than they would anyone else posting the bad memes you posted. If you post in here people are going to argue with you. That's how it works. You seem to think you should get special treatment.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Well you are wrong and I am not going to stoop to your level...think what you want about me.  i wish you nothing but the best.

Nah, I'm not. You seem obsessed with people disliking you. This isn't the first topic you've made about it. You should try to discuss things with people without jumping to that just because they disagree with you.

• Plus1 5