Biden's America

6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It'll be a more corrupt version of Obama-Biden

Pay to Play

Government agencies working to reward Democrats.

Law enforcement sent to harrass Republicans.

Sorry Joe. I have agreed with some of you policy positions from a conservative bent. But a Biden Admin cannot/will not be any more crooked that what happened the last 4 years.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Pay to Play

I'm always fascinated how people's brains think. I wish I could sit down with you, have a beer somewhere and try to figure you out. I just have so many questions. 

• Plus1 5

11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Pay to Play

Unless you feel like spending the next four years constantly looking for ways to hate on Biden, I recommend giving his administration a chance first.  Would you have rather had a Sanders/Warren ticket win?

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

You'd think after 4 years you'd be brimming with examples to counter Obama's IRS, NSA, and FBI; or Biden Family Inc.  But I never read them here.

This is just a short list. There's more, obviously.

• Donald Trump's tax returns which he has yet to release, a historic first for a President

• The appointment of Whitaker as acting AG after the firing/resignation of Sessions. The questionable way in which Sessions vacated the position leaves open questions as to the legality of the appointment of Whitaker. He may be sitting as the AG, without the legal right to do so.

• Trump being listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Cohen case, in which Trump directed his personal lawyer Cohen to pay adult film actresses hush money and repeatedly lie about it.

• Trump's possible violation of the emoluments clause of the constitution, by having foreign dignitaries specifically stay at his hotels.

• Trump failing to enact sanctions on Russia that were passed nearly unanimously by Congress.

• Mismanagement in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.

• Taxpayer money being used for Trump to stay at his own properties, effectively taking tax money and giving it to Donald Trump

• Trump's personal intervention in the relocation of the FBI building in DC to better profit his hotel. The White House was found to give false and misleading information to Congress in a report by the Inspector General.

• Trump's business expanding overseas, likely with help from the family's role in the White House, and quid pro quo promises (Trump Organization gets a $500 million loan from the Chinese govt for an Indonesian real-estate project and days later Trump lifts sanctions on Chinese Telecoms over the objection of Congress)

• Ben Carson letting his son organize an official department event and invite people with whom his son had business dealings with

• Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen received $1 million from AT&T, Novartis and Korea Aerospace after the 2016 elections for insight into the Trump administration

• Trump officials using the American taxpayers to fund flights for private and personal events, many of which they are being paid for. This includes Ryan Zinke, David Shulkin, Scott PruittBrock Long, Steven Mnuchin, Price, and many more.

• Trump pushing the postmaster general to double the rates on Amazon shipping fees, a private company

• Trump removing press credentials of networks that report negatively on his administration

• Trump administration officials reportedly signing NDAs against federal law

• Trump administration officials being asked to pledge loyalty to Trump before they are hired on, despite their legal loyalty being to the people of the United States and not the President

• Firing of FBI head James Comey by Donald Trump. The administration and Trump have had different stories on the reasoning of the firing, but it would appear the firing was done to protect Trump from a federal investigation into the Trump campaign's possible collusion with Russia during the election.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1