Biden's America

I don't know about you but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.  Trump out and Adults are now in charge. 

While I'm sure there will be policies I won't agree with, that is secondary to having a president who values Americans, our Constitution and our American Culture and the dignity of each individual. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, TGHusker said:

I don't know about you but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.  Trump out and Adults are now in charge. 

While I'm sure there will be policies I won't agree with, that is secondary to having a president who values Americans, our Constitution and our American Culture and the dignity of each individual. 

Ya I feel that way too. I thought I had already gone through that but it being official added something to it.

• Plus1 2
Just now, TGHusker said:

Exactly. Biden wasn't my choice of President. But anyone is better than the last four years. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Damn Right GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Plus1 1