Biden's America

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

What about this upsets you?

Hes watering it down when there is no need. Dems have all branches of govt. Why appease republicans? Republican voters need the money also. He went from $2k to $1400 now to well everyone who got the last one might not get this one. Whats next? My guess is they try to pass it through in a bipatisan way instead of through reconciliation and then throw there hands up and say well we tries there is nothing we can do. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Hes watering it down when there is no need. Dems have all branches of govt. Why appease republicans? Republican voters need the money also. He went from $2k to $1400 now to well everyone who got the last one might not get this one. Whats next? My guess is they try to pass it through in a bipatisan way instead of through reconciliation and then throw there hands up and say well we tries there is nothing we can do. 

It's actually more that they need to appease Manchin. If it was up to me the checks would be for more $ but lower the income cut off to $30,000. But I don't see it as a big deal if they decide to lower the income cutoff to $60,000 and keep it at $1,400.

6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

This is pretty sad. I'm glad I got to see the capitol once before this mess goes up.

One really sad enduring hallmark of Trumpism is the way(s) the rest of us have had to alter our lives because a bunch of entitled, psycho a$$h@!es think the rules don't apply to them and they can do whatever they want without consequences.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

True isn’t fake.  Keystone Pipeline XL is/was union labor correct?  

Sure...but the number of jobs and the longevity of them don't deserve the outrage when you look at the negatives of the project.  It's really a pretty pathetic political hack talking point.  The outrage is what's fake.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sure...but the number of jobs and the longevity of them don't deserve the outrage when you look at the negatives of the project.  It's really a pretty pathetic political hack talking point.  The outrage is what's fake.

What are the negatives of the project?  The Obama State Department found no environmental impact from I believe 4 or 5 different studies. 

• Plus1 1