Biden's America

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

it’s mainly the overall quality of the hire. This group tends to have way more of an entitlement attitude. So, that affects their work ethic, getting mad if they are told what to do, getting up in the morning so they aren’t late, Unexcused absences so they get fired....etc.  

Gotcha. Yeah, I don't necessarily think it's "racist" to say what you've experienced from that particular demographic. It's not like you're saying all white males under 30's are bad hires or that you're generalizing them because of your experience. But, it does sound like it can be a bit dicey to reconcile. I imagine it would be hard to not be in the back of your mind when interviewing or talking to a potential candidate. Kind of a blurred line I guess.

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I don't necessarily think it's "racist" to say what you've experienced from that particular demographic. It's not like you're saying all white males under 30's are bad hires or that you're generalizing them because of your experience. But, it does sound like it can be a bit dicey to reconcile. I imagine it would be hard to not be in the back of your mind when interviewing or talking to a potential candidate. Kind of a blurred line I guess.

That part was more of a joke.  

So apparently Biden's Senior administration requested MLB Baseball to delay the season a month.   Major League Baseball Players Association opted out of a call with senior Biden administration officials

"Administration officials reportedly told MLB they were confident in their ability to vaccinate players in time for the delayed season due to the expected introduction of the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which is expected to be filed for FDA approval within a week."

JWDMHGX6ORBIPBQD4VZKN7ABQY.jpg

(MLB, NFL, NCAA, NBA, NHL) have been playing in 2020 and into 2021.  We all know the priority for the shots are people in the medical/health field and the elderly.  So why would MLB millionaires get access and priority over American's already pre-qualified by CDC?

Why shut it down, Joe?  Call it a "delay" I guess.

• Plus1 2

16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Why would former presidents get intelligence briefings?  You are done with the job.

When I left my first teaching gig they didn't keep sending me the staff newsletter.  

I think typically, the new president felt comfortable if the ex president knew what was going on so if needed, they can consult with them. 

I don’t ever see Biden calling trump up for advice.