Biden's America

1 hour ago, admo said:

So it's not WYSIWYG?  Who cares about gut feelings now.

During his campaign JB clearly stated he was for the people, all people.  So why disbelieve it?  Why turn anyone down?  Are you immigrant phobia?  Homophobia?  Let them in and do what they want, man.  I have no problems with it.  Neither should you or you or you or you...

So smile and be happy.  Cheer it on.  It's time for people to be free and do whatever they want.  And bring people into the US.   The admin was all for it during his campaign, so we need to get on board with it.  I love immigrants and so should you.  Let's make it happen, and bring anyone in that wants to be an American (Merica).  This admin campaigned for it and rightfully so.  We should not deny immigrants from this country, or anyone that wants to be free and happy and part of the US.  We are all in on being democrats.  And it's a great day to accept anything, as we are for anything, that does anything for democracy and the democratic principle.

Have you considered trying decaf?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, admo said:

During his campaign JB clearly stated he was for the people, all people.  So why disbelieve it?  Why turn anyone down?  Are you immigrant phobia?  Homophobia?  Let them in and do what they want, man.  I have no problems with it.  Neither should you or you or you or you...

So smile and be happy.  Cheer it on.  It's time for people to be free and do whatever they want.  And bring people into the US.   The admin was all for it during his campaign, so we need to get on board with it.  I love immigrants and so should you.  Let's make it happen, and bring anyone in that wants to be an American (Merica).  This admin campaigned for it and rightfully so.  We should not deny immigrants from this country, or anyone that wants to be free and happy and part of the US.  We are all in on being democrats.  And it's a great day to accept anything, as we are for anything, that does anything for democracy and the democratic principle.

19 GIFs ideas | spongebob gif, michael scott, patrick gif

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, admo said:

Dafuq?

Interesting this isn’t considered a scandal the way it was during the previous Administration.  Amazing what happens with the Press stories and what little focus and how stories are framed for the least damage when a President has a D after their name. 

• Plus1 2

40 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Interesting this isn’t considered a scandal the way it was during the previous Administration.  Amazing what happens with the Press stories and what little focus and how stories are framed for the least damage when a President has a D after their name. 

Try actually reading the article.

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Try not assuming what I do or don’t do.  If you have a quibble, air it out.   

My "quibble" is that you s#!t posted a tweet that isn't even relevant to the article it cites. Read!

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Your quibble is misguided!  What would you like me “Read!”

You should read or reread the Axios article. The tweet you posted is a s#!t post making your post a s#!t post.

The kids in cages issue started long before COVID. This is not the same issue. These are not children who were separated from their parents by government agencies, they are children and teens who crossed alone. There are no shipping containers mentioned. The picture taken shows intensive care tents being used as over flow shelters due to lack of room. The lack of room is due to an increase of children migrants up 47% from January. The CDC recommendation came about only as a result of the increase in migrant children, because children are less affected by COVID. It does not apply to group settings, and is temporary. They recommend that new arrivals are screened, a 14 day quarantine is used, masks are used, ventilation is adequate, and that room is saved to isolate children who test positive. The only other alternative is to wave the limits at other facilities as well.

This is not a policy decision it is a recommendation born out of circumstance.

• Plus1 4

27 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You should read or reread the Axios article. The tweet you posted is a s#!t post making your post a s#!t post.

The kids in cages issue started long before COVID. This is not the same issue. These are not children who were separated from their parents by government agencies, they are children and teens who crossed alone. There are no shipping containers mentioned. The picture taken shows intensive care tents being used as over flow shelters due to lack of room. The lack of room is due to an increase of children migrants up 47% from January. The CDC recommendation came about only as a result of the increase in migrant children, because children are less affected by COVID. It does not apply to group settings, and is temporary. They recommend that new arrivals are screened, a 14 day quarantine is used, masks are used, ventilation is adequate, and that room is saved to isolate children who test positive. The only other alternative is to wave the limits at other facilities as well.

This is not a policy decision it is a recommendation born out of circumstance.

So there are no kids in cages anymore?  That was a mirage? 

There is going to be 100% capacity indoors (which many on here b!^@h an moan about when TX or FL is open)? 

Why are child migrants up 47%?  

You totally missed the point of the original post and your musings are still completely misguided.  I guess that makes it a s#!t post :dunno?

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So there are no kids in cages anymore?  That was a mirage? 

There is going to be 100% capacity indoors (which many on here b!^@h an moan about when TX or FL is open)? 

Why are child migrants up 47%?  

You totally missed the point of the original post and your musings are still completely misguided.  I guess that makes it a s#!t post :dunno?

This isn't that hard :facepalm:

I've already explained to you, quite thoroughly, how your argument is a false equivalency. Again, try reading.

Your attempt at a gish gallop in this last post is just furthering the logical fallacy, because once again these are not the same circumstances. I fully understand where you wanted your original post to lead, but anybody who takes a step back to look at the situations with an open mind understands they are not the same.

• Plus1 5
3 hours ago, ZRod said:

because once again these are not the same circumstances.

Correct.  One is happening under a Democrat regime and one happened under a Republican regime.  Anyone Looking at it from an open mind understands the Outrage meter has been vastly different. 

• Plus1 1