Biden's America

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Amen!  He just become my favorite President!  

He's probably the best President of all Presidents in the history of Presidents!

At least until the day after I receive my Biden Bucks, and then... meh? What has he done for me lately?

Gotta keep these elitist Washington politicians on their toes. No slacking!

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Correct.  One is happening under a Democrat regime and one happened under a Republican regime.  Anyone Looking at it from an open mind understands the Outrage meter has been vastly different. 

No. It's quite clear that it was the Trump administrations policy to separate families as a deterrent, which is abhorrent. The CDC (not necessarily the administration) has made this recommendation due to an increase in child migrants without parents. Not the same thing.

• Plus1 3

12 hours ago, ZRod said:

It's quite clear that it was the Trump administrations policy to separate families as a deterrent, which is abhorrent.

12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It was the law 

3 hours ago, ZRod said:

I'm sorry, which law is that?

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Crossing the border illegally combined with the Flores agreement.  Processing and adjudicating the crime takes longer than 20 days.  

The Flores Agreement required proper housing and care for UNACCOMPANIED MINORS.

This conversation is about trump's intentional separation of ACCOMPANIED MINORS from their parents.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, knapplc said:

This conversation is about trump's intentional separation of ACCOMPANIED MINORS from their parents.

tenor.gif

Actually it was about unaccompanied minors at the border. It's very clever how he continually tries to change the corner stone of the conversation to fit his chosen narrative.

• Plus1 3

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Do you not realize that the kids were not allowed in the same facilities that the parents were being held in for longer than 20 days per that agreement. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

It's very clever how he continually tries to change the corner stone of the conversation to fit his chosen narrative.

I think someone praised this as productive conversation or some such thing in the Shed.

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you not realize that the kids were not allowed in the same facilities that the parents were being held in for longer than 20 days per that agreement. 

I'm familiar with the agreement.  I'm also familiar with the safeguards involved, which trump's administration tried to punitively alter.

• Plus1 1