Biden's America

6 hours ago, commando said:

the opportunity is there for you to take advantage of.   please go and report back how great it is to be there.  take your family with you and let them report back how much fun it was.    it will be great so hurry before your opportunity disappears.

If they give me $288,000 I will. Go ahead and set me up 

• Plus1 3
39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If they give me $288,000 I will. Go ahead and set me up 

they aren't giving that money to the immigrants......why would you say they are getting a fantastic deal then balk when you have the opportunity to do the same as them?  could it be that they aren't really getting a club med vacation like you are alleging they are?

• Plus1 4

17 hours ago, commando said:

go get caught crossing the border illegally.  please report back about how great your vacation is

It's not a vacation, sir.  It's just free room and board, a paid bodyguard, and delicious free meals.

And did you say it's an illegal problem if you go get caught?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

So Biden has assigned the veep to handle the illegal border fiasco.   

I wish her the best in taking on this responsibility.  It's a very heavy situation.  Something the president of a country would want to take ownership of.  So I think it's cowardly for Biden to duck down and hand the problem off  :facepalm:

Nothing wrong with coming to the US.  The country just asks you do it legally.  And since Jan 21st, it's been a whopping daily mess. The whole world knows it too.

• Plus1 2

Looks like things got testy in the Senate over voting rights.

"Shame on them," Schumer said. He queried, "I would like to ask my Republican colleagues: why are you so afraid of democracy? Why, instead of trying to win voters over that you lost in the last election, are you trying to prevent them from voting?"

"Shame, shame, shame. This is not the usual political argument. This goes to the core of our democracy," he continued. "

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6980075002

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, admo said:

I wish her the best in taking on this responsibility.  It's a very heavy situation.  Something the president of a country would want to take ownership of.  So I think it's cowardly for Biden to duck down and hand the problem off  :facepalm:

Nothing wrong with coming to the US.  The country just asks you do it legally.  And since Jan 21st, it's been a whopping daily mess. The whole world knows it too.

I fail to see how appointing her to oversee it is some how Hin ducking his responsibility on the issue.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I fail to see how appointing her to oversee it is some how Hin ducking his responsibility on the issue.  

Kinda like when trump surrendered responsibility for combating the pandemic to Jared.

Or surrendered responsibility for the Middle East to Jared.

Or surrendered responsibility for the border wall to Jared.

Or surrendered responsibility for the opioid crisis to Jared. 

Kinda think those are things that trump should have done rather than play golf, yeah?

Hold up a sec - I'm going to go look for all the posts condemning trump for surrendering all that responsibility to Jared. Should be easy to find...

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, admo said:

the republicans and right wing networks have been telling the world that the united states would have open borders if biden was elected.  now all those illegals have  listened to all that chatter and are flooding to the united states.....and getting detained at the so called  "open" border.   if the border was really open....why are they getting detained?    show me where joe told everyone to come to the border.   i can show you republicans campaign ads showing that they were saying the borders would be "open"....but i can't recall Joe saying they would be open.   

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1